Friday, December 17, 2010

Ghost Adventures

I'll admit that I love shows about the paranormal, even if they aren't realistic at all. Of all the "ghost hunting" programs I've watched, Ghost Adventures is the most intriguing. It's on the Travel Channel Friday nights, and I try to tune in whenever I can. The Ghost Adventures team goes all over the world to allegedly haunted locations and spends a night trying to make contact with the spirits there. They actually get some pretty good evidence in nearly every episode. In some, they've disproved claims that a location is haunted. In others, they've found that the hauntings are real. I love the way the show is edited. It just sets an eerie mood. Beyond that, the EVPs the team catch are my favorite part. Check out this video clip of Ghost Adventures visiting the Villisca Ax Murder House.

No comments:

Post a Comment